Re: SV: [wg-c] ballot stuffing

I would like to reinforce the position that the number is secondary to
answering the questions concerning operational environment, IP and
trademark resolution, implementation, and assessment. CIX would have to
vote "NO" under current circumstances.

Barbara

Barbara A. Dooley
President
Commercial Internet eXchange Association
1301 Connecticut Ave NW Fifth Floor
Washington DC 20036
v. 703-709-8200
f. 703-709-5249
<http://www.cix.org>

At 07:45 AM 12/13/99 +0100, Petter Rindforth wrote:
>I echo Rita (it's no need to say anything yourselves, when others do it
better!)

>[CLIP]

>To make a decision now on the question "how many", would severely and
unnecessary limit our possibilities to deal with the question on the
environment and implementation for these new gTLDs.