Re: [wg-c] RE: [wg-c] bounced message, reposted for Eva Fröl ich

At 05:29 AM 12/14/1999 , Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>I have stated before that Brian Carpenter, and the IAB, speak in advance of
>thought and that they don't know what they are talking about half of the
>time. Ergo, they paint themselves into this type of corner all too often.
>Now, they have to vigorously defend their position. This is sad.

It is even more sad to see forceful pronouncements made in such complete
ignorance.

Ironic that it comes from one who lectures others about clues.

The failure to adequately recognize technical constraints moves the matter
from irony to silliness.

d/

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker  <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464
675 Spruce Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA