Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:56:22 -0500
To: namedroppers@internic.net
From: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@tislabs.com>
Subject: WG Last Call: DNS-IANA
Sender: owner-namedroppers@internic.net

As agreed to in the DNSIND meeting in Washington, the  "IANA DNS" draft
is ready for WG last call. The document was recently updated to reflect
comments made to the authors since last version and at the meeting. .
This is WG last call ending December 16'th.

The draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsind-iana-dns-03.txt

There are no known defects in this version of the document. Please send
comments to the list.

This document is to be published as an Informational RFC, if you disagree
with that please state your reasons against that in a message to
namedroppers.

        Olafur

Olafur Gudmundsson - NAI Labs 			(443)-259-2389
The Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
ogud@tislabs.com  Olafur_Gudmundsson@nai.com  Private: ogud@acm.org

------- End of Forwarded Message