[wg-c] Are cc:TLDs included in our Charter?

ccTLDS are obviously a very touchy political issue,
both outside ICANN and in it.  Is creation of new ccTLDs
an issue that should be referred to Working Group C?
What criteria are being used?  Does ICANN have the authority
to require new ccTLDs to accept conditions to which other ccTLDs
are not subject (e.g., the UDRP)?

Finally, is it the responsibility of the DNSO to raise these issues
and define its own authority, or do we assume that ICANN's unilateral
action is a conscious expression of policy?

Harold