Re: [wg-c] lock-in and Delegation models

Mr. Walsh informs me that he will not entertain discussions to which I am
a party. As his claim concerning CORE pricing is trivially verified by the
simple expedient of asking CORE, there is no loss on the first topic. The
second is more problematic, as the crux of the claim appears to be that
Mr. Walsh rejects the position that ICANN has discretionary capacity, but
he is hardly unique in taking such a position, if that is in fact his, and
the core issue.

Cheers,
Eric