[wg-c] We need a root registry context

Hello Eric,

Regardless how I feel about you and your sterling atitude (sic), I have
always believed that a place was needed for what are perhaps the most
persecuted peoples on this planet, the North American Indian. Hitler can't
hold a candle to either Cortez or the US Cavalry in terms of the degree of
extinguished lives and near successful genocide. Perhaps my writing was no
more clear than yours usually is, but I thought that I had stated my
tendencies along those lines. Nevertheless, I am stating so now.

That said, I still don't believe that NAA should have any more precedence
than the rest of the TLDs in waiting (and currently staged on the
SuperRoot.NET, DSO.NET, and MHSC.NET servers). If you are willing to set up
TLD root-servers then MHSC will stage NAA along with everyone else in
waiting.

We continually seem to be getting ahead of ourselves here and start arguing
the merits, if any, of particular TLD types/names over others. That is a
waste of time until we get a root-registry process sorted out. We can never
have a meaningfull discussion on the topic until we have the relevant
context for it. That context does not yet exist and never has. IMHO, we need
to create it now.

The first step to creating such a context is to define the components. Will
you join me in begining such a discussion?

Can we begin by agreeing that this is not a zero-sum game? Can anyone else
agree with this?