Re: [wg-c] Unofficial report on L.A. meeting

Actually...he won.  His California attorney filed
in the California courts, while I filed before the
Federal agencies.  Both sought to stop the IAHC
action.  The Federal agencies granted the relief,
so his California action became moot and he dropped
it at the TRO stage.
Those who delight in saying that IOD lost its first lawsuit
either don't realize that we dropped the case after the
gTLD-MoU was rejected by the USG, or they choose
to ignore it. We've been down this path innumerable times
over the past couple of years.

One must always be prepared to ask, "at this moment in
time, have I already gotten what I'm after? If so, why
spend more money?"

This point is often very important in life - so important
that I'll burn one of my two posts for today on it.

Christopher