Re: [wg-c] Unofficial report on L.A. meeting

> What Chris wants is something completely different that what NSI has
*now*,
> despite him completely saying that he just wants the same as NSI all the
> time.

How dare you presume to know what I want. In this, as in most
previous cases, you're wrong.

> Stay tuned to this channel for more lawsuits from IOD...

Care to explain this? Otherwise, looks like an apology is in order.

> Given the above scenario, com/net/org is a non-profit situation

Your leap of logic is truly astounding. Thanfully, you're dead wrong.

> True that NSI-registrar
> starts off with a 6 million+ customer database which they acquired in a
> non-competitive manner, but there's not much that can be done about that
> apart from sueing the hell out them (hmmm, hello IOD!!).

Ah, criticized for using the legal system to protect our rights, but
encouraged
to use it when it suits your desires.

Hypocrite.

Christopher