Re: [wg-c] Unofficial report on L.A. meeting

> I know, that's why I say you're taking hostages, where the hostage is the
> non-profit scenario.

Fine. Start with for-profit, and put in non-profit later if the for-profits
work. Charge them more to fund ICANN, which increases the stability.
For-profit is, therefore, more appropriate than non-profit.

You want one over the other, and I want one over the other.

Now who's taking hostages? We compromise and say both.

Christopher