Re: [wg-c] Unofficial report on L.A. meeting

> Chris: you (and others) are on record for saying that you have nothing
> against the non-profit registry scenario, so *that* scenario is seemingly
> acceptable all around.

That's not true. I have never said such a thing. What I have said is that I
have nothing against BOTH for-profit and non-profit coexisting. Your
(admittedly stupid) example above doesn't enter into it. It's the two
models in question, and the answer is BOTH. Not one, not the other,
but both.

You are taking my approval of "both" and inferring that I mean one
and the other, but not linked. That's not the case.

Christopher