RE: [wg-c] LA Meeting

On 29-Oct-99 A.M. Rutkowski wrote:
> At 11:43 PM 10/28/99 , you wrote:
>  >        I've been in touch with Javier, and we both think (for
> different
> reasons)
>  >that it wouldn't be useful to schedule a formal, working
> meeting for the WG
>  >in Los Angeles.  It seems to me that it's a great idea, though,
> to have an
>
> Hi Jon,
>
> Would our leadership care to convey to the group,
> the reasons they shared among themselves?  Does
> the group get to decide?
>
> yours in the spirit of openness and transparency,
> --tony

I would think that to be very apparent, Tony.  There are sufficient
numbers of people who are in the workgroup who will not be present,
and it would be improper for there to be a formal meeting under
such a situation, where decisions could be made "by the workgroup"
that are not consistent with what would of been achieved had the
decisions been vetted here.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934