RE: [wg-c] LA Meeting

Jean-Michel --

	I've been in touch with Javier, and we both think (for different reasons)
that it wouldn't be useful to schedule a formal, working meeting for the WG
in Los Angeles.  It seems to me that it's a great idea, though, to have an
informal gathering that would enable WG folks to meet each other; thank you
for taking the initiative to organize it.  I'll be arriving in LA late
Sunday night, and I'm available Monday either for breakfast, before 9 a.m.,
or in the evening (although I gather that the constituency meetings mostly
go until 6, not 5).

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com