RE: [wg-c] Fwd: Call Congress - Stop H.R. 3028, The "Cyberpiracy" Act

At 6:16 AM -0700 10/25/99, Cohen, Tod wrote:
>I believe that this is an inappropriate use of the WG-C working group list
>serve.  In addition, Mikki's email is filled with incorrect and inflamatory
>statements.

I'm afraid I disagree.  I think it is important for all to understand that
their work can easily be circumvented by monied interests who can afford to
lobby Congress in the US (and other countires).

It also clearly illustrates why intellectual propery interests should not
be a part of "technical management" of the Internet.  These interests
clearly have the means to "protect" themselves without muddying up the
waters of ICANN's mandate.