RE: [wg-c] Introduction and unofficial proposal

On 22-Oct-99 rnesson@law.harvard.edu wrote:

>  I've been a silent reader of the wg-c list so far (though only
> actually
> joined the list a few weeks ago.)  I am a Harvard Law Student and
> I am
> organizing a panel for the Berkman Center for Internet and
> Society
> pre-ICANN meeting conference taking place on Oct. 31st in LA.
> This
> proposal (hopefully revised in light of your comments) is going
> to be
> the starting point for a moderated panel discussion. (moderator =
> jonathan zittrain.)  It is not meant as a compromise, but rather
> the
> solution that makes the most sense to me after listening to the
> arguments you have made.
>
>     Looking for feedback, Rebecca Nesson

Didn't have the time to read this in its entirety yesterday, so I
took time out of today to do so.

I have to echo Milton's comments here, and would just like to say
that this is one more example of the excellent contributions to
this process that the staff and students of the Berkman Center have
brought by their participation, both individually and as a group.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934