[wg-c] MHSC Position Paper

http://www.dnso.net/library/dnso-tld.mhsc-position.shtml

I have fixed the web-pages and the download buttons. It is now actually
readable. The TOC links work as well. There are some things MS-Office2K does
nice. The bad part is that it loads a little slow with Netscape browser
(even v4.7). This is because the file is actually XML output from Word2K and
it's server parsed. Even on my 1000base-T LAN, it's slow. Fortunately,
coming in from the outside doesn't seem to make a difference... no faster
and no slower.

I actually agree with many of Jonathan's points, but not enough to make me
want to sign on to his paper. Read my paper and you'll see why.

Roeland M.J. Meyer, CEO, Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.