Re: [wg-c] position paper

I support Jonathan's proposal as a reasonable altenative with one
significant exception:I disagree with the idea that ICANN should
enunciate a
*presumption* that all TLDs support competitive registrars.  I think
Milton's proposal provides persuasive reasons why this is not beneficial
to the Internet community so I will not repeat those reasons here.

--

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law