Re: [wg-c] Position paper

Milt,

The reference in section 6.1 does not appear necessary to the
narrative flow of your argument for a particular model for the
relationship between registrars and registries.

Neither does it appear necessary to posit policy where policy
already exists -- your recitation of the policy of the NSN.US
registrar (the IANA) and of the IWI.NZ registrar (Jim Higgens,
ISOCNZ) presently employed, are not those of some hypothetical
registry.

As a matter of working group courtesy, I request that you make
the necessary changes in your draft to make no reference to any
other proposal, not just the one I'm authorized to advance.

Cheers,
Eric