Re: The Emperor's New Consensus (was:Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C )

I thought the Chairs has already addressed this.

There will be several "minority reports"; there is no singular "opposition."
There are a number of people who think there should be more gTLDs and
believe in taking a different approach to the issues of implementation, as
well as those who believe there should be no new gTLDs.
Jon has already set an October 1 deadline for initially submitting reports,
and an October 15 deadline for people to amend and sign on to them.

--MM