Voting customs: RE: [wg-c] We have no Emperor: Re: The Emperor's New Consensus(w as:Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C )

At 12:16 22-09-1999 -0400, Kevin J. Connolly wrote:
>  I should also have thought
>that the chairmen of this WG would have refrained from using their
>power to marginalize anyone who chooses to differ with the 6-10
>rollout as being out of touch with the rough consensus.

Dear Kevin:

I thought Javier and Jonathan did the statesman like thing.  I believe they
stand on opposite sides of this issue.  Yet they brought their observations
forward as they saw them, not as they would like them to be.

BobC