[wg-c] Relativity.

Dear Colleagues:

There used to be a lot of goofy equations going around.  Most not suitable
for polite company.  However, perhaps we can say that:

When the postings of any one List member exceeds Pi/millifornight,
Relevance is inversely proportional to the square of the number of postings.

How about:

R=k/KB*(P)^2 where
R=Relevance
P=Number of posting
KB=the sum of the Kilobytes of file space for Postings from 1 to P (I can't
find a sigma in ASCII).
k is some kind of constant, how about Braggs Law?

Or how about this:

S1=k/(S2 +S3)^2

Where S1=Significance
S2=Smoke
S3=Snow
k is the Smoke and Snow constant.

BobC, who disclaims any Copyright to this doodling.

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.