Re: [wg-c] SV: Consensus and compromises...

>As far as I am concerned, during the test-bed, I would like to see gTLDs
>introduced that have no prior use by existing "registries".

Non-starter that will surely cause legal action. I strongly doubt that
CORE would sit by and allow a newcomer to begin operation while
they have to wait. Same for Iperdome, IOD, and the few others who
have been involved in this process for quite some time now.

Christopher