[wg-c] Re: response to Milton -- sorry if I'm imposing on you to "listen".

I guess the short answer is:
No, Marilyn's position hasn't changed in two years and it never will.

In the interests of further (offline) dialogue, Ms. Cade, let me invite you to
present your views at the upcoming conference in Washington DC sponsored by
Computer Professionals for Social Rsponsibility. See
http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/dns99/dnsconf99.htm

Shall I initiate efforts to put you on the program?

--
m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u
syracuse university          http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/