Re: Wrong Question (Was Re: [wg-c] compromise proposal)

Of course, as you know, Milton, there are many more totally open ccTLDs
than "...and.nu"

Starting with the well-established .uk, .dk, .ch, .li, .nz, through the
more recent .gg, .je, .cc, .to, .fm, .am, .cx, .nf, .hm,  and many many more.

But this discussion is about gTLDs, remember?? Which currently only means
.com, .net and .org

More helpful in this discussion would be your response to the
public-interest question of "Why do users need new gTLDs and How should we
go about creating them to best serve that need?"

Bill Semich