Re: [wg-c] Well, maybe this won't work

	Glad to get the encouragement.  :-)  It's still the case, though, that ten
people have posted messages to the list expressing support for the
compromise proposal and seven people have posted messages expressing
opposition.  That's not even close to an indication of possible rough
consensus; it doesn't, to my mind, justify a formal consensus call.  If the
proposal is to get anywhere, it's going to need a heftier
support-to-opposition ratio than it's gotten so far.

	There are about 70 people on this list, and fewer than 20 have expressed a
view on this.  Is there anyone else out there willing to share a view on
the compromise proposal (pro or con)?

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C
weinberg@msen.com

At 07:53 PM 9/8/99 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Whoa, nelly.
>I have been out of access and unable to respond to your Saturday 4
September message.