Re: [wg-c] Re: An amazing lack of activity.

	The list isn't dead.  It's been quiet, I think, because a number of us
have -- separately -- been taking time off to cogitate about how the WG
might best proceed from here.  Working Group D is about to issue
recommendations embodying their thoughts about how we can move forward, and
I'm inclined, before embarking on any new initiatives, to hear what they
have to say.

Jon

Jon Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C