RE: [wg-c] Process?

Roeland,

So if the only solution is to go with a votebot let's go.
 	1) Do we add any new Registry/gTLDs? YES/NO

I think we need to go small step by small step and to come up with very
narrow questions what need clear answers like yes or no.

We have to wait for Jon (but i think the problem of inactivity of this list
is due first to the time zones, and secondly to the lack of interest in
moving forward from people who seem to be afraid by opening the Domain
Space).

Regards,

Jean-Michel Bécar
becar@etsi.fr