[wg-c] Process?

Strategy:
Handle one step at a time, in order:
Evidence of each step's completion is;
	1) a consensus position, based on a vote.
	2) Recommendation for modification of the next step (if any).

Steps:
	1) Do we add any new Registry/gTLDs?
	2) Where do we register the registry (root registry)?
	3) Minimum services expected from a TLD Registry.
	4) Minimum services expected from a gTLD.
	5) Minimum  business requirements for a Registry.
	6) How many registries?
	7) How many gTLDs per registry?

I firmly believe that if we follow this sequence exactly we will arrive
at some consensus on items 6 and 7 without as much pain as we are
experiencing now. In order for this to occur, we must set up a VoteBot
now. Whether we use Joop's polling place, or Busrow's VotBot doesn't
matter to me, as long as we use one. Also, there are NO SHORTCUTS. That
is the very reason we are in this jam to begin with. Let us all
excersize some self-discipline and stick to the process, whatever
process we agree to.

Note: I expect items 3, 4, and 5 to be non-trivial.