Re: [wg-c] compromise proposal

Apologies, I wasn't meaning to sound cranky or dyspeptic, although I probably
did. It seems to me that one can value the relevance of the argument and the
weight with which it is put if one knows that AT&T and/or MHSC stand for certain
things, or not, in the argument. If this goes against the collegial camaraderie
of the WG, I still believe it should be fairly taken into account.

I was naively and mischievously hoping someone would take some seltzer to the
more dyspeptic part of the question, too, i.e. the top/down structure. The wrong
end of the week, probably.