RE: [wg-c] compromise proposal

	I think the "test bed" concept will work.  I part company, though,
with the proposal to add five new gTLDs in the first round.  For the
reasons that I set out in my earlier message, I think the only proposal
with a reasonable chance of winning rough consensus across the broad range
of views represented in this group (ranging from folks interested in
adding only one gTLD to folks interested in the immediate start of a
phased rollout of hundreds or more) is one to add 6-10 gTLDs followed by
an evaluation.  If we can achieve rough consensus, we've done a
huge amount.

Jon

Jon Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C