RE: [wg-c] WG C Straw Pole vote

At 23:41 31-08-1999 -0400, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>  Unless
>they are only having these engagements BECAUSE they are in public... but I
>wouldn't even consider that a likelihood.
Dear Marilyn:

I find it convenient to filter messages into different boxes.  In fact, two
regular participants are color coded dark brown and filtered to the trash box.

Regards,
BobC

P.S.  I think it's also polite to select "reply to all" but remove all
names other than the list.  That way, it reduces the excess of mail
received by active participants.  I think there were four other names on
this distribution list, I cut is down to just wg-c@dnso.org.

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.