Re[2]: [wg-c] straw poll -- final reminder

Tuesday, August 31, 1999, 8:36:34 PM, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA <mcade@att.com> wrote:

> Jonathan, I am really confused. I thought I understood that the NC
> recommended against further "polling/voting" what am i missing? voting seems
> totally non productive at this point. Marilyn

He has already answered this.  If you have a problem, take it up with
the NC.  This point has been belaboured enough.

There is nothing to lose in voting in this straw poll, unless your
point is to continue unnecessary delays.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

Join DNSPolicy.com's discussion list!