[wg-c] Another worthless and overblown analogy.

At 19:46 30-08-1999 -0400, Mikki Barry wrote:
>>Or do you mean you exchanged them and/or used a credit card?
>
>Actually, I just got back from the Cayman Islands.  American dollars and
>cayman dollars are different values, but both are equally accepted (yes,
>the currency.)  Same on Bonaire.  Same in Jamaica. While it isn't
>completely on point, it does show that there are few absolutes :-)

We have further proven that it is possible to get something that
masquerades as logic out of nothing, another overblown analogy.

BobC

Robert's Rule of Problems.

(The sum of Hypothetical situations/The sum of Real problems)>=10

(c) Robert F. Connelly, 1999
Quotation, with attribution, authorised without written request;-)