Re: [wg-c] Too many "Straw Men", overblown analogies, illogical conclusions, axes being sharpened.

At 15:50 30-08-1999 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:
>Actually, ISP dial-up access is astonishingly reasonable, there, but that
>isn't the point.  They also use cybercafe arrangements far more heavily
>than we do in the states, thereby greatly reducing the entry barrier.

Dear David:

I would not think that a cyber cafe client in Malaysia would be
particularly interested in obtaining a domain name.  Perhaps, but I think
it's a small part of the demand for gTLDs.  BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.