[wg-c] Posts by person

OK, so what are we supposed to do with this list of postings? It would be more intersting to have a list of the postings that have included useful suggestions and arguments to enable this WG to proceed with our task. I am pretty sure that such list will be much shorter.

I have also noticed that many of the original participants on this list have become silent the last weeks (and long before Santiago). This silence is also a kind of statement, saying that there is to much of nonsence and "spam", with no concrete suggestions.

Javier and Jon - please try to make a summary of the discussions so far. It would be much useful to have such a list with subjects and an estimation on majority and minority opinions, and I believe that such summary could assist us in picking questions where we might be able to make a consensus and other questions where it is clear that we will never reach a decision in this WG. I know that this would be a difficult job, but OTOH I believe that this is exactly what our chairs are supposed to do.

Regards,
Petter Rindforth