Re[2]: [wg-c] This workgroup list and disruptions, and a motion

Tuesday, August 24, 1999, 7:07:31 AM, Roeland M.J. Meyer <rmeyer@mhsc.com> wrote:

> Since this is my second posting on this same subject, I'll keep it
> short.

> I agree. It's time for the "leadership" to do their job and earn their
> keep.

> Lead; Follow; Get out of the way.
>      ... pick ONE!

And since it is apparent that their only course of action will be more
delay, which works to the benefit of those who want no consensus to
come out of this group so they can have their own plan foisted on us,
I have decided to create a mailing list for this purpose.

Those intereted in participating, please go to
http://www.dnspolicy.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gtld
And subscribe.

The list name is gtld@dnspolicy.com, and it is a restricted list,
meaning that postings will be accepted from list members only.

I'd like to ask for 2 moderators to help keep the list on topic,
preferably one from the group of CORE supporters, and one from the IP
interests, so that charges of partiality cannot be levied.

The list will be publicly archived at
http://www.dnspolicy.com/pipermail/gtld/

Any questions, suggestions, flames....email me.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org