Re: Re[2]: [wg-c] is this really the work we have before us?

> I'll even go so far as to say that during the initial years, we make
> the contacts subject to periodic review and renegotiation to cover the
> concerns of those who have said that we can't foresee all the issues
> that may arise.  I think the initially approved registry operators
> would even agree with this provision without argument.

On a 30-day cycle, if you wish. And make them strict! I mean really
draconian! This is the Internet we're talking about... can't have any
breakdowns!

> Certianly you can.  If they do not meet their contractual obligations,
> you can and most certainly will take it back and rebid it.

30 days is too lax. Make it every 2 weeks.

Translation: be as strict as you want, but don't take away an
invested business for no reason at all. A re-bid is a taking, as
someone else can come in with the exact same physical
investment, underbid, and take advantage of the previous
registry's marketing.

Christopher