Re: [wg-c] demonization

Sunday, August 22, 1999, 10:15:53 AM, Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com> wrote:

> At 09:01 AM 8/22/99 , Milton Mueller wrote:
>>Most of the people in this group seem to be interested in
>>working toward some agreeable or acceptable position.
>>I think you're the odd man out here, Kent.

> point of order:  Milton, an effort to personalize and demonize a particular
> participant is highly unprofessional.

> One hopes that arguments are persuasive on their merits rather than by
> trying to attack the credibility of other participants.

Actually, Dave, it was Kent who attacked, by suggesting that any
effort that did not conform to the view HE wanted pushed forward as
the consensus document would have to be relegated to a minority
position.

All Milton, and I, have done is shown him that he is not necessarily
the majority.  Nothing more, nothing less, and Kent opened that door
himself.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org