RE: [wg-c] capital idea

That's a very poor mix of metaphores. For one thing, as others have
pointed out, FCC licenses are not presumed to be recinded at
renewal-time. That is not at all what is being proposed, under mandatory
re-bid. If this were the case, the PCS licensees would not have bid each
other up the way that they have.

<http://www.brandenburg.com>
Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA
<mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>