Re[2]: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on

Saturday, August 21, 1999, 10:15:00 PM, Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 21, 1999 at 08:26:59PM -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
>> > I am perfectly content to have minority reports.
>>
>> Then you are free to submit your minority report.

> Indeed.  As are you.

Sorry, Kent, but I'm not interested in submitting your minority
report.  I prefer to work towards a consensus proposal that can garner
compromise support amongst enough group members to show at least rough
consensus on many of the issues than to work on any minority report
you might be working on.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org