Re[2]: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on

Saturday, August 21, 1999, 8:14:58 PM, Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com> wrote:

>> As per Kevin's proposal, I thought we were
>> moving to a heterogeneous model, which is the
>> *only* proposal that will ever command
>> enough assent from this group to be put into a report.

> I am perfectly content to have minority reports.

Then you are free to submit your minority report.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org