Re: [wg-c] Trying to close on Question 1

This is a step backwards from where we have already gone.
It is not significantly different from the original version of
Q1, Option 1, which does NOT command anything close
to a consensus.

Look at what Kevin has proposed.

--
m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u