Re: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on remaining questions

 I am finding this process expeditious, but troubling. I understand that
Jon has done an impressive job, as co-chair, at pushing the WG to the
point where progress is becoming evident, but I cannot shake the feeling
that some (or most) of us are making Hobson's choices. The "options"
under some of the questions do not seem to cover the full range of our
discussions thus far. Having said that, here are my votes.

> QUESTION TWO: HOW TO SELECT TLD STRINGS AND REGISTRIES?
Option 5

> QUESTION THREE: SHOULD REGISTRIES BE FOR-PROFIT OR NON-PROFIT?  HOW MANY
> gTLDS SHOULD THEY RUN?
Option 4.

> QUESTION FOUR:  SHOULD ICANN REQUIRE SHARING?
Option 2

--

Rod