Re[2]: [wg-c] GTLD Straw poll

Thursday, August 19, 1999, 9:45:23 AM, Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com> wrote:

> [A lot of what I say below has to do with the lawsuit-happy US culture,
> and would not necessarily apply in other jurisdictions...]

> On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 12:21:06AM -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
>> Kent, your response below is so transparent, it needs no refutation,         > it refutes itself.

> Perhaps it was a bit subtle.  Thanks for the example of the
> pharmaceutical industry -- I will use it below...

Kent,

I have not failed to respond to this to avoid your comments, but I
have been busy today with a particularly nasty abuse case that has
taken quite a bit of investigative effort.

I will respond to this later, but wanted you to know that it was not
going to go unanswered.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org