Re: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on remaining questions

> Just for the record, I'd want MANY (many being probably something between
> 200-2000, though for others, that might mean not many at all). I'd be
happy
> to start with "few"... Stands a better chance of evolving into "many" than
> deciding "none".

I agree with you.

I'd be willing to start with a few. But the problem here is that option 1
doesn't
say start with a few, it says start with a few and then STOP. In this case,
the
word "start" is irrelevant. It might as well say, "add a few and then stop."
The
terms for what would allow "starting" again aren't clear. That kills it in
my book.

Christopher