Re: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on remaining questions

I must agree with Werner,
in my understanding the options for the first Q was not black or white
but few vs. many

I would suppose that the logical alternative for those who wanted many
is lets start with few if many is not possible [today]
and not either many or nothing

siegfried