Re: [wg-c] Straw Vote

At 12:25 16-08-99 -0700, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>Hold on a second. I didn't agree with voting for a co-chair, but I
>was told that a vote like the one below would not count, and that
>I had to either vote or not vote.
>
>Marilyn, please vote or not vote. What you did below is NOT
>a vote.

Dear Christopher:

In my opinion (which is a bit stronger than "IMO"), Rita's posting was
constructive.  It showed where her firm was coming from and how they might
vote on in a "votebot" or other substantive vote.

The present straw vote is much more flexible.

Regards, BobC

"One test is worth three expert opinions!"
Ulric B. Bray