Re: [wg-c] maybe we could change our communications a bit... and be more pro ductive at the same time

	I want to second Marilyn's and Siegfried's concerns about noise.
We all need to work together here, or we won't get anything done.  (And,
in that connection, I appreciate the fact that Roger voted in the straw
poll, even though he had concerns about the process.) I don't have any
illusions that we'll reach consensus on all issues.  But I think we can
reach consensus on some, or at the very least narrow our differences, *if*
we have the will to do so.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C
weinberg@msen.com

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Siegfried Langenbach wrote:

> On 13 Aug 99, at 15:18, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>
> > Re:  receiving too many messages that aren't content, but tend to be more
> > personal remarks:
> [...]
> > I'm not criticizing anyone -- I'm asking for a change. Can we all think
> > about a sort of "gentleperson's agreement" not to use this working list for
> > personal criticisms of process or people.
>
> Yes, Marilyn, I support you. I guess a lot of people stoped on that list
> because of the noice.
> siegfried
>
> [...]
> > So, long message, but I hope it resonates a bit.
> >
> > Regards, Marilyn

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com