RE: [wg-c] Eureka?

> dwmaher@ibm.net
> Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 5:27 PM

>         The explanation of the metaphor below is not an
> answer to the question
> posed. The NSI spokesman was not talking about what ICANN
> will do. He was
> threatening action by NSI.

As a direct result of an action contemplated by ICANN. Can't you see
that NSI is fighting for its corporate life? After statements made by
ICANN and CORE supporters, ANY action is seen by NSI as a threat.
Frankly, I don't blame them. A lot of folks are letting their alligator
mouths over-load their canary a**es. If someone threatens my livelyhood,
I'd fight back with everything I had too.