Re: [wg-c] Re: IP/TM Concerns & New GTLDs

Another interesting question: does NSI get to participate in new gTLDs?
Roeland raises interesting questions about the competitive implications of
this.
Another reason I oppose fully shared model is to prevent NSI from dominating
the market. How can any new registry compete without some exclusivity?

--MM