[wg-c] WG C co-chair

First excuse crossposting of this mail to two mailinglists but as I have
understood that the discussion has been ongoing on both lists I felt a need
of sending this to both.

Then I wan´t to say _Thank You_ to all of you that has nominated and
supported me in the discussions of electing a co-chair to WG C. While
reading all the supportive mails I got my heart got warm. If I had known
that my acceptance was looked for, I would have given it to you.

I have had a wonderful vacation, just beeing with my family and relaxing.
Not thinking of DNSO and other work issues at all. You know, sometimes you
have a need of forgetting your daily work in order to stress down and get
some new inputs on how life could be. Two weeks without mail (just like in
the past) that is relaxing and good for the relationship in the family
(especially the relation with the kids).

Finally I would like to congratulate Jonathan Weinburg to his new position
as co-chair and wish him good luck.

/ Eva Frölich

Eva Frölich
e-mail:	eva@nic-se.se